I support entrepreneurs and organizations in innovation, arts and education, to express their vision and values through stories. By sharing their stories my clients foster environments in which they can grow and create well-being for themselves and their communities.
- Together with the Impact Hub in Zurich, I am running an interview series with social entrepreneurs called Meet the Creators. Together we explore their contribution to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- With my brother Daniel and a highly committed team, I support young adults to explore the underwater world and share their discoveries online. Find out more on unterwasserwelten.org.
- I designed a storytelling framework that can be applied in a wide range of areas - from literature to business - and with a broad audience - from start-up to corporate.
- I earned a Master of Arts in Literature from the University of British Columbia in Canada, a Bachelor of Arts in German and Multimedia from the University of Karlsruhe (now Institute of Technology Karlsruhe) and spent one year at Queen's University in Ontario, Canada.
Fun Facts about me
- My life sometimes feels like an amazing never-ending Easter egg hunt.
- I am an avid bookworm and feel sad if I don't have a stash of novels piled up next to my bed.
- I am very ticklish and I also like to tickle people.
- My niece and nephew never fail to cheer me up.
- I have created content and interaction strategies for start-ups, solo-preneurs and NGOs.
- I have coached entrepreneurs, executives and individuals in the areas of technology, innovation and education to build sustainable relationships, businesses and lives.
- I engaged global leaders in dialogue on education and innovation while working as a Senior Community Manager at the World Economic Forum.
- I learned how to draw with David Hedderman in Berlin and am still drawing and illustrating.
- I lived on a mountain for one year to see nature at work. It was quite a revelation and a deep dive into the works of nature.
- I can hold my breath for 2 minutes and 55 seconds.
- I am fluent in English - yeah
- I lived in London, Vancouver, Freiburg, Berlin, Geneva and Zurich - and now I feel settled.
- I find joy in little things.
- My balcony garden brings joy and drama to my life - you have no idea how devastating a lice attack can be.
- On Wednesdays my hands are covered in charcoal and sometimes I leave my drawing class even with charcoal on my nose.